We are here to help
Whether you are helping a person with mobility challenges to choose the right wheelchair van, or simply want to improve your own product knowledge, our accessible vehicle specialists are just a call away.
We understand what you need to know in order to guide your client to make the right choices for their requirements. Whether your client is a pediatric, adult or senior, we can help you:
- Take measurements to ensure adequate headroom and turning radius, including for bariatric patients and those in a tilt chair.
- Assess your clients condition – and needs – both for today and for the future.
- Ensure caregivers and other family members can be seated comfortably and within an appropriate proximity to the wheelchair user.
- Present options for other vehicle adaptions.
- Find sources of funding and financing for your client’s vehicle.
Selection for your clients
With an extensive inventory of vehicles – the largest in Canada – we can offer your clients options from a range of top conversion brands including Savaria and VMI. Whether they need a side entry, rear entry, dual entry, or other option, we will customize a vehicle to your client’s unique specifications.
We also offer a wide selection of the industry leading lifts, transfer seats and driving controls to complete the accessible vehicle configuration. And thanks to our sister company, Silver Cross, we are able to conveniently handle all of your client’s other mobility needs, saving you time and ensuring all their products work seamlessly!
You put your clients first, and so do we! Visit us with your client and help them explore the vehicle configuration that best suits their needs. You will be helping them improve their independence and enjoy the freedom of the road so that they can live richer, fuller lives.